MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [AC] Firefox VS IE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I would like some comments on my skin that nearlly completed, not on the sites content and i dont want any firefox arguements starting up, please just comment on the skin.

http://antifirefox.com/forum/

thank you Smile
nice theme...i like plasticky types of skins.
thank you, i plan to make one similar for release, i was just wondering is it safe to skin now?...like when the final version or 5 etc comes out will it be compatible.
i think the templates will be left a lone...the only overhaul will most likely be the theme creation system where we create themes.
Nice theme, but could you make the new, no new and locked images origianal perhaps?? Maybe a grey (e) for no new, blue (e) for new, and a red (e) for locked. U to you though.

And customise the links section

Edit: Cory, there is other stuff coming to myBB in gold, which means that some (or most) will be edited. So at the moment, probably better to stick with color themes only, dont customise the whole thing like The_Altered1 (good skins though Smile) cause you will most probably have to do it again.
There are some pretty big template changes at the moment, and skins/themes compatible with RC4 will not work with Gold - due to the amount of changes with the theme system..
Wait, are you talking about the templates system? where you change the CSS/Header/Footer etc....or the theme system where you can put in a color hex code and it gives you the colors? If we saved the changes we did with the coloring, etc. will it be easy to re-create our skins again?
im not fussed either way, i want to keep my board up to date and if that means i need to recreate my skin then its fine with me.
yeah but it'd be a lot easier if we didn't have to re-create them i guess
yeah but once a final version is out it will be fine Smile!
Pages: 1 2