MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: LAST CHANCE: Theme customization sale from Audentio Design!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Guys, stop it, really, if you could charge that amount for your high quality work, you would do it without hesitate. That is how business are.

Good luck with the offer btw.
Lol i would buy a xenforo license with a better theme like this lol which is ten times easier to create in xenforo a themeSmile

Goodluck with sales.
OMG $300?! *watches everyone complain and wish everything remotely related to MyBB was free*

Good luck.
(2011-11-09, 12:14 AM)Ultimated Wrote: [ -> ]Lol i would buy a xenforo license with a better theme like this lol which is ten times easier to create in xenforo a themeSmile

Goodluck with sales.

We do not run XenForo on our site, our site is 100% custom built from the forum to the shopping cart and everything in between. Big Grin
You guys obviously either don't understand the world of business or you are all 12 year old's using MyBB only because it is free and your too cheap to buy anything else. Yes, you can buy an XenForo license for the amount Audentio charges for a theme. Heck, you can buy an iPod. Most designers charge 10x more then what Audentio even charges. You all need to grow up and learn that this is under-priced.

I myself charge $120-450 (depending on the complexity of a design(though I am not available for work currently).

Mike what you charge is perfect pricing for the quality you offer and I think it should stay that way.

By the way, Ultimated let me add this up for you.

XenForo = $140 but still you only can use over-priced (or free) overused themes. Unless, you grab a custom made theme for XenForo.

XenFocus custom skin (price at http://www.xenfocus.com/custom_request.php) = $250

Now thats $390 already right there.
I'm sorry, if this costs like xx,xxx, then the lowest easiest theme from Audentio by logic must be xxx,xxx. Stop complaining when they are only asking for 300. Heck, I've spend more on cardboard and pins.

If you are serious about web design, then you are you'd know that this is a steal.

(2011-11-09, 01:28 AM)Aristotle Wrote: [ -> ]I'm sorry, if this costs like xx,xxx, then the lowest easiest theme from Audentio by logic must be xxx,xxx. Stop complaining when they are only asking for 300. Heck, I've spend more on cardboard and pins.

If you are serious about web design, then you are you'd know that this is a steal.

http://www.canada.gc.ca/images/banner-ba...da-eng.jpg

Only thing that stoof out to be on that website. It looks pretty neat. Smile
(2011-11-01, 10:53 PM)Mebes Net Wrote: [ -> ]Starting at $300? Way out of my budget....

(2011-11-01, 11:04 PM)TheGarfield Wrote: [ -> ]Exactly, if I had to spend $300 somewhere, it would be a donation to MyBB OPEN SOURCE project Smile

(2011-11-02, 02:22 AM)kavin Wrote: [ -> ]Trust me, the quality of their designs are way more worth than what they charge.

I agree with you, kavin. Audentio came through with a great design for ladygagamonsters.org and I have to admit that I was really, really picky. Rolleyes I plan to use them again when the site needs a refresh in 2012.

Dang, if i had the money i'd definately go for it. Their work is awesome. But unfortunately i have an income of $0 Sad lol.
Stop talking about the price here people. They're the best mybb-theme designers by a country mile. You're talking about a custom theme here. Hours of coding, work, precision, just to fit what you need. As someone else said, it's a steal. If you want to complain, learn to create your own themes and make them better than Audentio.
Pages: 1 2 3