MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: LAST CHANCE: Theme customization sale from Audentio Design!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(2011-11-09, 01:20 AM)Weboutfit Wrote: [ -> ]You guys obviously either don't understand the world of business or you are all 12 year old's using MyBB only because it is free and your too cheap to buy anything else. Yes, you can buy an XenForo license for the amount Audentio charges for a theme. Heck, you can buy an iPod. Most designers charge 10x more then what Audentio even charges. You all need to grow up and learn that this is under-priced.

I myself charge $120-450 (depending on the complexity of a design(though I am not available for work currently).

Mike what you charge is perfect pricing for the quality you offer and I think it should stay that way.

By the way, Ultimated let me add this up for you.

XenForo = $140 but still you only can use over-priced (or free) overused themes. Unless, you grab a custom made theme for XenForo.

XenFocus custom skin (price at http://www.xenfocus.com/custom_request.php) = $250

Now thats $390 already right there.

I guess I am the odd-one-out of the 12 year olds. I could get vBulletin or xenForo, but myBB is just plain and simple the nicest to work with. xF's admin panel never got me, nor did vB's either.
In other words: I am not so cheap that I have to use MyBB, but I choose it because I like it the best.

$300 is a pretty darn good price for a totally unique theme, plus buttons, plus ranks, etc. But I just don't quite have that lying around yet (well - I technically do - but I owe the parents some money!) Wink...
This deal has now ended, I am glad we helped a few of you out with new themes! Smile

This can now be closed.

And P.S; thanks everyone for your support, it does not go unappreciated.
(2012-01-03, 11:18 PM)Audentio Wrote: [ -> ]This deal has now ended, I am glad we helped a few of you out with new themes! Smile

This can now be closed.

And P.S; thanks everyone for your support, it does not go unappreciated.

You dint closed it o.o
Pages: 1 2 3