MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Unused Niche
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
The thing is with those forums. When you choose topics such as that people tend to go into inappropriate topics and something like that is definitely NOT what I want. I like my websites clean anything such as racism, sexist jokes etc. anyone violating that gets either a severe warning or ban depending on how serious the situation is.

(ps: Tom and I started on the design for the site. It's stunning.)
I see what you mean. But I guess alot of comedy is based on subjects like those.
Its just an idea, was trying to get of the whole YT topic.
Like some people said, you want to start a site which is something that you have a passion for. Theres no point making a sites that based on ..... music if your not a huge fan on music.

Im not 100% sure if this is a thread just to list tonnes of niches or if your actually trying to find a niche for yourself.
Maybe if you provide some of your interests we might beable to find one more suited to you?
How about a forum dedicated to funny images and stuff. You can find tons of it everywhere.
(2011-11-08, 01:48 AM)lucasbytegenius Wrote: [ -> ]How about a forum dedicated to funny images and stuff. You can find tons of it everywhere.

So it would go against reddit memebase funnyjunk moonbuggy etc?
Yeah pretty much. Of course, make it unique and stuff.

IDK.
Had a customer who owned a Monitzing blog ask me to create a forum for him.
The forum is now 4k7 members strong. 26 Members a Day, 36k Posts.
Should have charged more Toungue

Maybe thats a not too saturated niche to get into?
(2011-11-08, 02:18 AM)BleepyEvans Wrote: [ -> ]Had a customer who owned a Monitzing blog ask me to create a forum for him.
The forum is now 4k7 members strong. 26 Members a Day, 36k Posts.
Should have charged more Toungue

Maybe thats a not too saturated niche to get into?

I'll forward you my current idea.
Thanks, got, replied.
Time Travel Big Grin
(2011-11-08, 03:47 AM)Jessie S. Wrote: [ -> ]Time Travel Big Grin

Something you'd need Toungue
Pages: 1 2 3 4