MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Custom Theme Contest
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I will give it a try.

May i know which color you would prefer?

And looks like there is no way to contact you, since you restricted PM's and emails.
The colors are in the first post. This thread will serve well for any conversation needed. Just post the preview link here Wink
Oh! Failed to read the very first line. My bad. Big Grin

Will work on it soon.
You want green + blue or Either green or blue ?
(2011-11-16, 05:03 AM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]You want green + blue or Either green or blue ?

Any of those. Those're just my two favorite colors. Work them in however.

That isn't to say you can't have other colors in it as well, I'd just like either or both of those for the primary colors.

EDIT: Also, whichever theme I choose should be just for my site, not something you'll release elsewhere. Any that I don't choose of course the author can do whatever he/she wishes.
So sad that I got not a single entry for this Wink

Oh well, I guess I'll just have to finish converting one of my old phpBB2 themes Toungue
Never saw this before. Depending on if I get time, I might have a go for you Smile
(2011-12-07, 02:43 PM)euantor Wrote: [ -> ]Never saw this before. Depending on if I get time, I might have a go for you Smile

Toungue
Darn, I forgot about this and also having busy schedules these days, I'd try to see if I could accomplish this.
As long as something super sleek and minimal is okay..you all are going down.
Pages: 1 2 3 4