MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Custom Theme Contest
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I also never saw this, are we allow to send themes anyways or not?
(2011-12-07, 09:25 PM)Omar G. Wrote: [ -> ]I also never saw this, are we allow to send themes anyways or not?

huh?
I've started work on my theme Dylan Smile.
I just noticed isn't the folder in /themes/ added automatically? From my understanding I'm currently using /images/dyl/. Also, since it wasn't specified, it is a free custom so do I have permission to release it for free too? You also mentioned a custom editor, is this mandatory? What changes are you looking for?
(2011-12-07, 09:25 PM)Omar G. Wrote: [ -> ]I also never saw this, are we allow to send themes anyways or not?

Yeah, I'll take submissions up until I actually open the site. I did finally install MyBB to it though.
(2011-12-07, 09:29 PM)Weboutfit Wrote: [ -> ]I just noticed isn't the folder in /themes/ added automatically? From my understanding I'm currently using /images/dyl/. Also, since it wasn't specified, it is a free custom so do I have permission to release it for free too? You also mentioned a custom editor, is this mandatory? What changes are you looking for?

No, /themes is not added automatically. I want things in /themes/<themename>/ instead of in /images/<themename>/

It isn't a "custom" editor, I just want you to include a customized copy of the Office editor that is included with the default theme as an alternative to the default MyBB editor.

As for releases, please read all of my posts again. I covered it.
Can you please PM me your msn address so I can discuss some things in further detail with you?

Thanks!
Not giving out my IMs for this Wink

I'm very picky about who gets those. Other than Staff only two people on these forums have them, and they're both friends outside of MyBB. Sorry. Ask the questions here.
(2011-12-09, 01:20 AM)Dylan M. Wrote: [ -> ]Not giving out my IMs for this Wink

I'm very picky about who gets those. Other than Staff only two people on these forums have them, and they're both friends outside of MyBB. Sorry. Ask the questions here.

So, you don't even trust the person making you a free theme enough?
It isn't a matter of trust. Its a matter of the simple fact that I only give my IMs out to business partners and close personal friends. You shouldn't take offence at that. Its also because I already have some 200 people on IMs and I regularly delete people I no longer talk to.

I suppose you can email me...
[email protected] Wink
Will be the first time I've really used my MyBB email address lol.
Just wondering, is this still going on? If so, will you already have a logo to use? Or will you need one to go along with the theme? Do you have a specific shade preference, or will any do?
Please do inform us one day before the last day to send the package, will you? Thanks.
Pages: 1 2 3 4