MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: england hosting forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Dude, seriously... What is this?
(2011-11-21, 04:40 AM)MarkW7 Wrote: [ -> ]Your English isn't great, "england hosting" doesn't make sense either.

This.
You need to outline what your intentions are. Your spelling and grammar is atrocious. Perhaps you have dyslexia or something similar. That's fair enough. Regardless, modern browsers come with spell checkers that will assist you in correcting your mistakes. If you're going down the hosting path, you already veered off that path long ago and you're travelling in some random direction towards oblivion. If you're going to offer hosting, you want to come across as professional. Right now, I'm sure the average person would find Caveman Hosting Ltd. more appealing.

If it's going to be England hosting, get a .co.uk domain. They're not very expensive. We have no idea what purpose this website has because you haven't explained anything legible about it. Install Chrome, Opera, Firefox, or any browser that offers a spellchecker. Get a custom theme. There are many free ones out there. Most importantly, add content. Have a look for the "Big Board Owners" on here and take a leaf from their books.

You've got a long way to go, sonny. Never give up, though. We all start somewhere. If you want to be an admin, well, you get out of it what you put into it.
No, just no.
"ware you submit support"..... um........ er.... proper English please.

I'd never get hosting from someone with a free domain and horrid English.
Speechless, well maybe not but with the words hanging on the end of my tongue, I think I'll refrain.

I do hope you take the advice given, otherwise you're doomed for failure... Sad
Quote:welcome to england hosting
we are new hare we offer a 99.7% avg uptime
fast speeds on a 1gbps port
we world love you to join

Quote:if you have a problim with your website post a thread in the support catagree
with the flloween tenplate:
name:
website url:
your issue:
thank you from england hosting

[Image: smiley_angry.png]
I mean I understand you wanna do hosting hell at 12 I did hosting, but ALWAYS spell-check your work! Also lets not forget get a REAL domain...

Also on the serious note, if you REALLY wanna make a name for yourself get a real server, not a Reseller account, where if something goes wrong not only are you then f*cked but your clients are as well.

Quote:if you have a problim with your website post a thread in the support catagree
with the flloween tenplate:
name:
website url:
your issue:
thank you from england hosting

Besides the fact that you need a spellchecker on your browser, don't you think that it's a bit dangerous to rely on that template??
Imagine: your_successfull_website.com is a website hosted on your servers

name: XXXX
website url: your_successfull_website.com
your issue: Please remove all my databases, thanks...

Team answer: Done!

XXXX: Thank you

your_successfull_website.com owner: Da heck??

Pages: 1 2 3 4