MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: england hosting forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Quote:England-Hosting Review, England-Hosting is a free web hosting provider was providing free 10,000 MB web space with 10,000 MB traffic. PHP programming supported, England-Hosting is also provides POP3 email account, England-Hosting's not forced any advertisement to the user pages(Excellent!). Free web hosting uptime statistics report(Beta) is a new feature available for the active web hosting provider in this directory, Freehostsfinder.com is provides England-Hosting uptime report, if you are seeking for a free reliable web hosting, read this first England-Hosting daily, weekly and average uptime report by Freehostsfinder.com the best free hosting review guide website. At this moment England-Hosting is 100% uptime. Highly Recommended!. Anyway If you are a client, please feel free to rate and post your own review.

1. You can't be from England...
2. "England Hosting" is meaningless
3. The review above is bullsh*t
4. 100% uptime is impossible, if you really hold the servers, you should restart them from time to time..
5. FreeHostsFinder.com "the best free hosting review guide website" <-- How can you say that?? Did that website receive awards or something?

FreeHostsFinder introduction:

Quote:Free hosting service is a free web service that able to provide free website
Huh

Quote:Your web site is online and running on the Internet by does not have to deal with web server
Huh

Quote:if you are a professional level
Huh

Quote:Free hosting reviews: We are the industry leader in free hosting review

(later on)

Now we have 611 free hosting company reviews
Huh

Bullsh*t again

[Image: smiley_angry.png]
(2011-11-22, 06:53 PM)TheGarfield Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:England-Hosting Review, England-Hosting is a free web hosting provider was providing free 10,000 MB web space with 10,000 MB traffic. PHP programming supported, England-Hosting is also provides POP3 email account, England-Hosting's not forced any advertisement to the user pages(Excellent!). Free web hosting uptime statistics report(Beta) is a new feature available for the active web hosting provider in this directory, Freehostsfinder.com is provides England-Hosting uptime report, if you are seeking for a free reliable web hosting, read this first England-Hosting daily, weekly and average uptime report by Freehostsfinder.com the best free hosting review guide website. At this moment England-Hosting is 100% uptime. Highly Recommended!. Anyway If you are a client, please feel free to rate and post your own review.

1. You can't be from England...
2. "England Hosting" is meaningless
3. The review above is bullsh*t
4. 100% uptime is impossible, if you really hold the servers, you should restart them from time to time..
5. FreeHostsFinder.com "the best free hosting review guide website" <-- How can you say that?? Did that website receive awards or something?

FreeHostsFinder introduction:

Quote:Free hosting service is a free web service that able to provide free website
Huh

Quote:Your web site is online and running on the Internet by does not have to deal with web server
Huh

Quote:if you are a professional level
Huh

Quote:Free hosting reviews: We are the industry leader in free hosting review

(later on)

Now we have 611 free hosting company reviews
Huh

Bullsh*t again

[Image: smiley_angry.png]
we have 0 reviews
we have 99.112% uptime proof at: http://www.serviceuptime.com/users/uptim...3&Id=35768

thats all i got to say
Right you have 0 reviews, 0 clients, $0 of income and future clients 0...

Your not understanding what we are saying... Check out other forums cause yours are shitty, want to know why, well here I'll explain...

1) You don't even have plans listed on your OWN forum
2) YOUR own a free Reseller which is from 0poundhosting (from email)

I setup a test account I already see your errors/mistakes

"Disk Usage: 0.02 / 10000 MB
Bandwidth: 0.00 / 100000 MB "

Though you advertise 10gb of Disk/Bandwidth

The forum is poor (meaning its boring, its default theme, and well nothing happening for it)
The website OMG (meaning its bad, you used a template that looks bad, and advertisements are a turn-away when I see a free host, unless they are small, and cause me no pop-ups)

and now I turn away from your host, give it time, learn, get a REAL TLD domain!
(2011-11-22, 10:09 PM)NightRider Wrote: [ -> ]Right you have 0 reviews, 0 clients, $0 of income and future clients 0...

Your not understanding what we are saying... Check out other forums cause your are shitty, want to know why, well here I'll explain...

1) You don't even have plans listed on your OWN forum
2) YOUR own a free Reseller which is from 0poundhosting (from email)

I setup a test account I already see your errors/mistakes

"Disk Usage: 0.02 / 10000 MB
Bandwidth: 0.00 / 100000 MB "

Though you advertise 10gb of Disk/Bandwidth

The forum is poor (meaning its boring, its default theme, and well nothing happening for it)
The website OMG (meaning its bad, you used a template that looks bad, and advertisements are a turn-away when I see a free host, unless they are small, and cause me no pop-ups)

and now I turn away from your host, give it time, learn, get a REAL TLD domain!
the space is right
its 100gb Bandwidth i have contacted freehostfinder about this so it should be fixed soon
add: 0poundhosting is a host i used to run
Right so out of my post and points, you really only talked about 2....

The rest of what I said stays...
im no good at making things look good
i used to run 0poundhosting without any ads on the website i did it out of kindness but i lost hope as no one seid thank you i had 76 clints and i spent 4-5 hours a day doing work on it it was about support im always proud of the support i give i will always give support
Riiight...

Well good luck, but I'd suggest you take our advice
Reported before this thread gets out of hand because of lack of patience for OP's endless stupidity and lack of common knowledge.
mtwiscool Wrote:i had 76 clints

What happened to your old clients? Did you just abandon them?
(2011-11-22, 11:26 PM)MarkW7 Wrote: [ -> ]
mtwiscool Wrote:i had 76 clints

What happened to your old clients? Did you just abandon them?

they lost they websites when my old resellers closed i feel sad for them
Pages: 1 2 3 4