MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Released - Free] Minimal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Very minimalistic. I like it. Good job. Smile
(2011-12-11, 06:31 AM)Spencer Wrote: [ -> ]Very minimalistic. I like it. Good job. Smile

Thank you, i have just submitted it the theme database so it should be available to download here shortly. Although those who wish to download it now can grab from my temporary site.

http://www.themefreak.net/

Thanks for all the messages everyone has posted and if there are issues or bugs please let me know so i can sort them out.

Thanks,
Jon
Good work..Thanks for free release...
Good work jdzine. +Rep. Smile
(2011-12-11, 04:10 PM)Şahin K. Wrote: [ -> ]Good work..Thanks for free release...

(2011-12-11, 04:18 PM)kavin Wrote: [ -> ]Good work jdzine. +Rep. Smile

Thanks for the comments, it's much appreciated. If there is anything you should be added in future releases of the theme let me know.
i will be using this theme nice job.
(2011-12-11, 02:59 PM)jdzine Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-12-11, 06:31 AM)Spencer Wrote: [ -> ]Very minimalistic. I like it. Good job. Smile

Thank you, i have just submitted it the theme database so it should be available to download here shortly. Although those who wish to download it now can grab from my temporary site.

http://www.themefreak.net/

Thanks for all the messages everyone has posted and if there are issues or bugs please let me know so i can sort them out.

Thanks,
Jon

Too good to be true, guys like you make MyBB a even better forum software, thats for the great theme Wink
(2011-12-11, 07:06 PM)Dark Byte Wrote: [ -> ]i will be using this theme nice job.

Thanks for comments, hope it looks good on your forum

(2011-12-12, 03:09 AM)GhostMaster Wrote: [ -> ]Too good to be true, guys like you make MyBB a even better forum software, thats for the great theme Wink

Thanks for the lovely comment, it really is appreciated. I hope i can release a few more in the new year as well as some color variations of this one.
online/offline buttons and post buttons are mixed together, and hamper the perception and visual separation of posts from each other

[Image: 1323676374-clip-12kb.png]

I suggest to think about better separation of posts and user info's from each other, because now it's looks like a bunch of random elements on blank list. It's hard to see structure. Anyway it's very cool theme! Thanks!
Wow, amazing job
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6