MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Released - Free] Minimal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
(2012-02-13, 04:14 PM)dEVILn Wrote: [ -> ]Lol this is just awesome. I too love minimal designs, But footer needs some more work. Maybe you can add some link area or a description area for forum. Which helps user understand about the forum + also helps in seo.

Anyone can see a live working demo of this theme here.
http://www.adminforum.org/
If you want to add a description box in the footer then you should do so. It shouldn't be part of the default download because that needs to be 'ready to go' and if you have to go and change a description box in the footer it's not 'ready'.

(2012-02-13, 06:45 PM)Clarkie Wrote: [ -> ]If you want to add a description box in the footer then you should do so. It shouldn't be part of the default download because that needs to be 'ready to go' and if you have to go and change a description box in the footer it's not 'ready'.

I did, you can check it on the main site Smile and bro this was just a suggestion but your reply looks aggressive. Also let the creator decide what he wants to do.

@ThemeFreak
One more thing, I just shortened the copyright. Hope you don`t mind. If you want the full copyright to be placed back i will do that just let me know.
It's fine to shorten the copyright, as long as the link is still there it's fine. On the other point, it would be good to add additional areas that could be customized for stuff like a site description. The only issue is as Clarkie stated, the theme should be 'ready to go', as some people may not know how to edit areas of a theme and remove it if they deemed it not necessary for their forum.
(2012-02-14, 01:57 PM)ThemeFreak Wrote: [ -> ]It's fine to shorten the copyright, as long as the link is still there it's fine. On the other point, it would be good to add additional areas that could be customized for stuff like a site description. The only issue is as Clarkie stated, the theme should be 'ready to go', as some people may not know how to edit areas of a theme and remove it if they deemed it not necessary for their forum.

Thanks for the copyright thing and NP i just suggested what i thought will be good. I will also be doing some other edits in next few days and will share it here if someone wants it(Only if you permission me to do it.)
Hey, just got a quick question.

Is there any way I could put my own font into the theme? If so how would I go about doing this?

Thanks in advance.
I like it. Definitely different from a lot of other MyBB themes, though it does have some IPB elements.
(2012-03-08, 10:11 PM)Sekaru Wrote: [ -> ]Hey, just got a quick question.

Is there any way I could put my own font into the theme? If so how would I go about doing this?

Thanks in advance.

Just edit the font-family element in the global css file. It can be located in the style>Minimal>global.css

(2012-03-09, 07:14 AM)dEVILn Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-03-08, 10:11 PM)Sekaru Wrote: [ -> ]Hey, just got a quick question.

Thanks in advance.

Just edit the font-family element in the global css file. It can be located in the style>Minimal>global.css

Yeah I figured it out.

any live demo ? Seems nice Smile
Hello ThemeFreak,
Thank you for this simple and professional theme.
I would like to do a complete translation into Russian & Romanian for this theme. Could you please point me to what directories and files should i check for translation?
Thanks again,
Regards
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6