MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Stange SQL error :S
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
It's been a while since I've needed support here :p but I have a problem that has baffled me.

I can't decide whether my prim has been hacked and moved or mybb has just gone nuts.

URL: http://halo-universe.com

Now, all of my websites are hosted on my VPS and not go daddy (who I assume hostedresource.com belongs to). However the domain is hosted with go daddy, and seems to have been transferred away from my account Confused

Any ideas?
I believe it means that the MySQL server - halouniverse.db.2933357.hostedresource.com is not a valid server or doesn't have access to it with given required information.
It's odd, because hostedresource.com is GoDaddy's hosting servers - and I don't own any godaddy hosting Confused my sites are held on my VPS from another provider. The who.is seems to have changed to and I can't access the domain from my GoDaddy domain portfolio...

How on earth has somebody managed to take a copy of my entire site, move it to godaddy and transfer my domain?
Is Manuel sanchez jr your name?
Nope Sad Tom Kent

That's what makes me think they've transferred the domain
Darn, you got hacked or what buddy?

//edit: GoDaddy is a hell bad registrar to register with, they'd suspend/transfer or lock domain WHENEVER THEY WANT. I'd suggest you to move to professional domain-only registrar company like Monikar, Name.com (offers hosting but its their secondary business).
Tom K, you sold this site, remember? I was personally responsible for helping the guy move it to his host.
(2011-12-03, 04:29 PM)pyridine Wrote: [ -> ]Tom K, you sold this site, remember? I was personally responsible for helping the guy move it to his host.

LOL that's funny. Smile
(2011-12-03, 04:29 PM)pyridine Wrote: [ -> ]Tom K, you sold this site, remember? I was personally responsible for helping the guy move it to his host.

That made my day. I'd find this even more funny if he had sold this one accidentally instead of another one. (not trying to be mad or anything, it's just that it would be very funny - not for you obviously)
lol, simply irresistible. Toungue

Pages: 1 2