MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: story behind your user name
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Whats the story behind your user name? Is it part of your real name? Is it the name of someone you admire? Is it just random?

Mine: akito tenkawa

Akito Tenkawa is a character from anime called Martian Successor Nadesco. I think I can really relate to this Character. He also has some admirable qualities, and can be a very down to earth guy.While he is not actually from earth but born on Mars.

You now Smile
TheGarfield, from The Garfield Show

[Image: Garfield.png]
My username is my real name. Toungue
The first part of my username is my first name, and the last part of my username is my surname. Cool, right?
Real name.
I didn't know what username to register so I sort of struck my keyboard with one hand and it formed randomly generated 'pdtrx' Smile
(2011-12-10, 03:28 PM)pdtrx Wrote: [ -> ]I didn't know what username to register so I sort of struck my keyboard with one hand and it formed randomly generated 'pdtrx' Smile

lol. Really?
crazy4cs. I used to be a hardcore Counter Strike 1.6 gamer, though I left gaming since almost an year now, but this has became my online identity ever since.
(2011-12-10, 03:36 PM)kavin Wrote: [ -> ]lol. Really?

Yup. True story. Toungue
(2011-12-10, 03:38 PM)pdtrx Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-12-10, 03:36 PM)kavin Wrote: [ -> ]lol. Really?

Yup. True story. Toungue

That's great. Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3 4