MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Thread Colour
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I wanna create forum in mybb but first let me clear:
is there any plugin/function that allows users to choose a thread color while posting a new topic.
And it would be far better if it has a function which make it possible to use this function for a certain user group.
thanks.
But its not that.
I want a dropdown menu while posting a new topic which will allow user to choose a color from the list
Its already there by default then. Look at the editor of text box while creating newthreads or newreplys.
(2011-12-12, 08:41 AM)bevadaa Wrote: [ -> ]thanks.
But its not that.
I want a dropdown menu while posting a new topic which will allow user to choose a color from the list
You mean text color? Like red text, blue text, etc, like this?

Or you're talking about background?

while posting new thread, there must be a list menu from which we can choose thread color.

Neither text color nor background.
I'm CLEARLY TALKING ABOUT THE THREAD COLOR
You have to be more specific.
Probably, what you mean - taking a guess - is coloring the thread's title? Smile

Because 'thread color' can refer to multiple customizations: background color in the thread list, thread title, background color in the thread itself, first-reply has a certain background, etc Smile

So, this may be useful: http://mods.mybb.com/view/default-thread-title-color
wtf more specific.
Bro i'm clearly saying thread color... That means thread fon't color can be choosen from a list while posting a new thread only.
Why r u makin confuse yourself with replies color or etc when i frankly told about thread font color.
I really don't get it either maybe drawl us up a pic man?
(2011-12-13, 02:44 AM)bevadaa Wrote: [ -> ]wtf more specific.
Bro i'm clearly saying thread color... That means thread fon't color can be choosen from a list while posting a new thread only.
Why r u makin confuse yourself with replies color or etc when i frankly told about thread font color.

I'm not confusing myself, I'm actually telling you why you should be more specific about what you ask. For you - coming probably only from the front-end of the application may be obvious, but for others that are more knowledgeable can hint to more different possibilities as I previously stated.

After all, I did understand what you are saying.

I've seen that you already posted a Plugin Request, I guess you didn't find anything more suitable either.

Pages: 1 2