MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Plugins Page Error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Dear all,

I got this error when I tried to access my plugins page from my admin.

I took this screenshot, there is no list of my plugins, no errors but my front-forum appeared instead.

[attachment=25011]

Please help me asap, thank you so much!

Have a nice day! Big Grin
----------
P.S: As I enter again, I encountered this error

[attachment=25012]
Did you upload a plugin and then this happened? Because you may have uploaded a file somewhere wrong and it can obstruct errors.
(2011-12-13, 02:49 AM)Cgallagher21 Wrote: [ -> ]Did you upload a plugin and then this happened? Because you may have uploaded a file somewhere wrong and it can obstruct errors.

Yeah, I just uploaded 2 plugins from MybbExtras : <snip>
1. Contact Us
2. Bottom Infor Bar

This error happend after I tried to change language of Contact Us Plugin to Vietnamese!
Ok, your problem is with the Contact us. Try reuploading the files again, and see if it works then.
(2011-12-13, 02:59 AM)Cgallagher21 Wrote: [ -> ]Ok, your problem is with the Contact us. Try reuploading the files again, and see if it works then.

I delete all old file and re-upload (Contact Us files) but nothing happen. I cannot deactive or uninstall Contact Us plugin because I cannot acces the Plugins Page...
(2011-12-13, 03:07 AM)sayityourway2k9 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-12-13, 02:59 AM)Cgallagher21 Wrote: [ -> ]Ok, your problem is with the Contact us. Try reuploading the files again, and see if it works then.

I delete all old file and re-upload (Contact Us files) but nothing happen. I cannot deactive or uninstall Contact Us plugin because I cannot acces the Plugins Page...

I will research this for you.. I just need to read the plugin for its changes, and then they should be reversible manually.

Please do me a favor and find in the plugin file the function [like pluginname_uninstall()] with something like contactus_uninstall(), and post from that point down in the file, into a php block here in the forums.
(2011-12-13, 05:08 AM)GamerVoid Wrote: [ -> ]

I will research this for you.. I just need to read the plugin for its changes, and then they should be reversible manually.

Thank you so much!

(2011-12-13, 05:11 AM)sayityourway2k9 Wrote: [ -> ]

Thank you so much!

Sorry, I need a favor, can you go into the plugin file and post up the function and its code down through the rest of the file that is something like contactus_uninstall() . It is a subscriber plugin, and I can't download it.

Please do me a favor and find in the plugin file the function [like pluginname_uninstall()] with something like contactus_uninstall(), and post from that point down in the file, into a php block here in the forums.

I found in contact_us_mybb.php in plugins folder, but there is no function like contacus_uninstall(), however I found some like these

function contact_us_mybb_deactivate()
{
	global $db, $mybb;
	$db->query("DELETE FROM ".TABLE_PREFIX."templates WHERE title = 'contactus_mybb_index'");
	$db->query("DELETE FROM ".TABLE_PREFIX."templates WHERE title = 'contactus_mybb_thankyou'");
	$db->query("DELETE FROM ".TABLE_PREFIX."templates WHERE title = 'contactus_mybb_error'");
	$db->query("DELETE FROM ".TABLE_PREFIX."settinggroups WHERE name='contact_us_mybb'");
    $db->query("DELETE FROM ".TABLE_PREFIX."settings WHERE name='contact_us_mybb_1'");
	$db->query("DELETE FROM ".TABLE_PREFIX."settings WHERE name='contact_us_mybb_2'");
	$db->query("DELETE FROM ".TABLE_PREFIX."settings WHERE name='contact_us_mybb_3'");
	$db->query("DELETE FROM ".TABLE_PREFIX."settings WHERE name='contact_us_mybb_4'");
	$db->query("DELETE FROM ".TABLE_PREFIX."settings WHERE name='contact_us_mybb_5'");
	$db->query("DELETE FROM ".TABLE_PREFIX."settings WHERE name='contact_us_mybb_6'");
	$db->query("DELETE FROM ".TABLE_PREFIX."settings WHERE name='contact_us_mybb_7'");
	$db->query("DELETE FROM ".TABLE_PREFIX."settings WHERE name='contact_us_mybb_8'");
	$db->query("DELETE FROM ".TABLE_PREFIX."settings WHERE name='contact_us_mybb_9'");
	$db->query("DELETE FROM ".TABLE_PREFIX."settings WHERE name='contact_us_mybb_10'");

I also upload php file in attachment, hope it helps! Sad Thank you!

Thanks, I will look over it and probably post up in a while tonight, or tomorrow.
Pages: 1 2 3