MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How to add a new userbar(or somethingl ike that lol:D)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello! If i add new plugins and they need to add links or something it pisses me off 'cause all the places in the userbar are already taken by others. So i want to create a new one where the plugins could add their variables, if it's not possible i could add them manually...The main question is how can i make a new userbar? Here's a link with the thing i'm speaking about...

[Image: 359ighy.png]
Help please:-s.
(2011-12-18, 12:12 PM)dgcyears Wrote: [ -> ]Help please:-s.

you can add a div element after the userbar code in header template to place the required links ..
<div class="someclass">content</div>

Then add to your global.css:
.someclass{
/*css content here*/
}
(2011-12-19, 01:52 PM)dgcyears Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-12-18, 12:12 PM)dgcyears Wrote: [ -> ]Help please:-s.

Just edit the relevant templates to suit your needs a good place to start would be the header and welcomeblock templates for the plugin variables and move them to a new bar
example:-
<div id="panel">
{$thisurinatesmeoff}{$bbclosedwarning}
</div>

The above will add the results to a new panel you just have to work out where to put it

note the above really is a bare bones example
i tried with ranjani and with jimr methods but it doens't work, i wanna add "{$teradonate_notice}" and with Omag g.'s method i can't understand what he mans, could you explain it better for me please? thanks!

P.S: There isn't any global.css file.
try this : <div id="panel2">{$teradonate_notice}</div>

AND add #panel2 in global.css after #panel like below
#panel , #panel2 {
(2011-12-19, 04:49 PM)dgcyears Wrote: [ -> ]i tried with ranjani and with jimr methods but it doens't work, i wanna add "{$teradonate_notice}" and with Omag g.'s method i can't understand what he mans, could you explain it better for me please? thanks!

P.S: There isn't any global.css file.

my method is the same as Omars
but to find your global ccs file go to
acp->templates & style->themes->your theme
you will find global,css there but it should work with the default panel ... unless the panel entry has been removed from the global.css file
(2011-12-19, 05:03 PM)ranjani Wrote: [ -> ]try this : <div id="panel2">{$teradonate_notice}</div>

AND add #panel2 in global.css after #panel like below
#panel , #panel2 {

The ApartNight theme doesn't have it, i have many themes they have it but ApartNight doesn't have it...What should I do ? It has something like panel lower, etc.
Help pleaseBig Grin.
Pages: 1 2