MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Edit logo problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I am using royal sunset theme. Problem is that I don’t know how to change it. I want to change (Hum Student) but style and size will same mean golden color (Hum) and silver color (Student). Please help me and change it and share it.

[attachment=25044]
admin panel --> Quick Access --> themes --> click on theme --> scroll down to Edit Theme Properties --> Board Logo
Sir
Board logo is a link and link file, I am already share .
Please edit (logo.png) it.
oh! I was mistaken . so you need logo with "Hum Student" with Gold & Silver colors ..
(2011-12-18, 06:08 AM)ranjani Wrote: [ -> ]oh! I was mistaken . so you need logo with "Hum Student" with Gold & Silver colors ..

Sir:
I am waiting .I believe you are supportive personality and that is not a problem for you.
^ unfortunately I do not have photoshop / Gimp at present ; I requested another contributor to help with this ..

a simple one :
[Image: logo2jy.png]
Ranjani thanks
I request any other member can do this with same style colour and size. Hum gold and Student silver (like share me file colour combination)
Let me try.
Here is a layered .PNG;
[attachment=25047]

And here is its .PSD;
[attachment=25048]
Sir it doest not work I just replace previous logo.png file with new your logo file. 400*100 is original bur your file is 100*30 is it a problem?
One more thing is what is logo-psd.
Now I share again with zip file of logo.png it is better to see what is original file property.

thanks for you quick response
What's your forum's URL? Also make sure you've used the correct name as that of the Board Logo's image name.
Pages: 1 2