MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Need Custom Hacker Themeq
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
labrocca is also my biggest inspiration. I mean.. how do labrocca get all the unique ideas?
i'm not creativ at all.. Labrocca, how do you get the ideas ? How do you get all those concepts and everything? I'm not creativ, i don't know how to create something unique.. can you please give me tips?

By the way people, ubers.org is 95% similar to hackforums.
I agree with the discussion.

The awards are the biggest jokes ever.

Ubers Awards:
[Image: fgdfgdfl.jpg]

Hackforums awards:
http://www.hackforums.net/myawards.php

Ratter Award, Drinker Award ("You drink coffee or Alcohol" LOOL!), All the 3 donation awards ("Membership Upgrades dosen't counts" even the rules are copy-ed), Graphic Guru, Upload Master (biggest copy ever), Gamer Award, Crystal award,Monetizing Guru, Black Hat Guru, Legendary, .....

Don't say the awards are basic. Why needs a hacking forum a Drinker Award?

I don't want to put ubers down. No, not at all. I want that ubers will be unique and not a copy.
You even installed the "rep-eggplant button".

Even the sections are copied.
the gaming section is 95 % same as HF, hacking section, and white hat section, etc. as well.

(2011-12-19, 01:40 PM)vTasker Wrote: [ -> ]labrocca is also my biggest inspiration. I mean.. how do labrocca get all the unique ideas?
i'm not creativ at all.. Labrocca, how do you get the ideas ? How do you get all those concepts and everything? I'm not creativ, i don't know how to create something unique.. can you please give me tips?

By the way people, ubers.org is 95% similar to hackforums.
I agree with the discussion.

The awards are the biggest jokes ever.

Ubers Awards:
[Image: fgdfgdfl.jpg]

Hackforums awards:
http://www.hackforums.net/myawards.php

Ratter Award, Drinker Award ("You drink coffee or Alcohol" LOOL!), All the 3 donation awards ("Membership Upgrades dosen't counts" even the rules are copy-ed), Graphic Guru, Upload Master (biggest copy ever), Gamer Award, Crystal award,Monetizing Guru, Black Hat Guru, Legendary, .....

Don't say the awards are basic. Why needs a hacking forum a Drinker Award?

I don't want to put ubers down. No, not at all. I want that ubers will be unique and not a copy.
You even installed the "rep-eggplant button".

Even the sections are copied.
the gaming section is 95 % same as HF, hacking section, and white hat section, etc. as well.
Woh, wait. If you mean award images, they are present in the awards plugin by default, Labrocca did gave those images in that folder. And even in awards, mine is a bit different, other site's out there exactly have those names and even the same images.

Secondly, no, I don't have a repfuck button, who said that? I don't even use that, I can prove it by screenshoting it.

And when comparing my sections, I guess you also forget to add things which are newer and unique than HF. Not just my forum, you see my forum because it is a bit successful out than other similar forums like HF, they are fully replicas, mine is not.

And regarding rep-eggplant, you are not a STAFF or someone higher, so unless you don't got the doubts cleared, don't speak of anything.

I don't need to install a repfuck button over my site.
Wait, let me search "repfuck" on your site
http://www.ubers.org/Thread-forgive-me?p...9#pid53369
Quote:Now a notice for all, if anyone, I say, ANYONE if tried to please or plead me over IM or PMs for forgiving him and unbanning him, I'd repfuck him. If you care for him so much, PM me and I'd close your account forever so you can enjoy his comapny as well being banned.

Screenshot:
[Image: refsdfas.jpg]

So, I now know you are Pro-Hacker aka The Stage probably?

And I don't need to install a rep-eggplant plugin for pruning anyone's rep, I do it manually or via PHPMyAdmin.

Secondly, that plugin was created by Boxxy as far as I know? And that attachment was edited/modified, whatever, I don't know and when I downloaded it past before I even started UB, almost an year or so, it was an empty PHP file I guess, so I don't even have access to it.

And secondly, I didn't knew PHP then, now I can code pruning reps plugins within 2-5 minutes, but I don't feel a need it for now.

There are tedious people like The Stage who abuses, rages, and acts quite immature and when they come in my personal matters, I tend to do this.

Regardless, reps can be removed manually and with a simple DELETE FROM query, I don't need any repfuck plugin for it.
Pages: 1 2 3