MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: WWE Forums - Wrestling Discussion | 50,000+ Posts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
(2011-12-19, 05:01 AM)crazy4cs Wrote: [ -> ]Targeted domain and nice niche, if used properly, it'd get famous flawlessly, good luck.

Appreciate the feedback Smile. Thanks alot.

(2011-12-19, 06:09 AM)MadComp Wrote: [ -> ]I like it, and as I like WWE, I'll join after I get my cable tv back! Bookmarked!

Awesome, thanks. Btw, whilst you wait for your Cable TV, we have downloads of all the recent shows on the site ready Smile. Might help you catch up a bit if you're behind.
Btw, on which channel you people get WWE telecast? Here they show up over ten sports.
In the UK it's Sky Sports 3.

2am is Monday Night RAW live.
1am is all PPV's live on either Sky Box Office or Sky Sports 1 (every other PPV we get for free in UK)

9-11PM is the start of Friday Night SmackDown. It changes weekly, mostly 11 though.

In America I think they use the USA network?
You're lucky enough you got live telecast. Here we don't have live, they're recorded.
Well SmackDown is recorded for everynoe because it's a taped house show (on tuesdays, aired on fridays) basically, apart from the occasional Tuesday Live Smackdown. RAW and PPV's are live however, where are you from?

We post downloads of every show the very next day they're aired, if that helps you sign up Smile.
I am from India.

Oh well, I'll definitely try to join once I finish some incomplete tasks and other IRL projects that needs to be focused upon. Smile
Sounds good man. Smile Good luck.
(2011-12-19, 02:44 PM)Anxiety Wrote: [ -> ]In the UK it's Sky Sports 3.

2am is Monday Night RAW live.
1am is all PPV's live on either Sky Box Office or Sky Sports 1 (every other PPV we get for free in UK)

9-11PM is the start of Friday Night SmackDown. It changes weekly, mostly 11 though.

In America I think they use the USA network?

That's correct in the U.S. Monday night raw is from 9-11PM on the USA network (channel 105 for you dish network customers)

Smackdown is on Friday nights from 8-10PM on the SyFy (Science Fiction) channel
Ah yeah I thought they were on 2 different networks, but I didn't want to humiliate myself getting the 2nd one wrong. Thanks for that Smile.

They are on Spike TV here in Canada.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8