MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: WWE Forums - Wrestling Discussion | 50,000+ Posts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Bumping. Site is doing great in the early showing, got a nice little active userbase growing with some good stats. Sign up Smile
Such an epic forum I am going to help promote it as a member Big Grin

Our members have made a total of 1,461 posts in 179 threads.

Nice stats for a 5 day old forum! Continue to help the forum grow. A few small updates has been made!

Check it out - http://wweforums.net/index.php
nice niche there.
Probably joining soon
Sounds good Gentle, and thanks WarStopper Smile
Bumping. Approaching 2k posts.
let me peek into your forum
Sure, sign up.

Bumping, merry xmas everyone Smile.
Good start with a nice amount of sections.
It would be nice if WWF(deserves a dedicated section I think, there's a lot of older people like myself who only watched that era) and TNA were discussed more.
Banner is boring however, you need a custom logo with better fonts.
Great theme (I have it too), but maybe not best suited to wrestling, not a problem though.
(2011-12-25, 05:52 PM)Solidus Wrote: [ -> ]Good start with a nice amount of sections.
It would be nice if WWF(deserves a dedicated section I think, there's a lot of older people like myself who only watched that era) and TNA were discussed more.
Banner is boring however, you need a custom logo with better fonts.
Great theme (I have it too), but maybe not best suited to wrestling, not a problem though.

Could be a good idea to add a "WWF Classics" section perhaps, I'm sure it'll bring a lot of posts since no doubt the era you watched (probably the attitude era, with Rock, Stone Cold etc?) was the most popular in the history of WWE. Will definitely think this over.

There's a section for TNA discussion but not surprisingly it doesn't get anywhere near the amount of discussion WWE gets, not in my control though because TNA is no where near as popular. Would like some more TNA fans signing up though.

Yeah I love the theme, the members love it too. We are adding more wrestling related features to the theme to perhaps make it more of a wrestling style, but I'm struggling to think of many direct theme changes that could help. We're mainly concentrating on features at the moment, about 5-7 custom plugins are going to be installed. Some of them will be the first of its kind for MyBB (could be wrong there, but not seen them elsewhere). Perhaps a complete header re-design with professional graphics (related to wrestling) will help, I myself suck at graphics and not many of my members are experts either. Will probably pay someone, better head over to your forum Wink.

Appreciate the feedback man.
I can discuss WWF and TNA all day long, I'll consider joining when I think I can do that there.
97-03 was the era I watched, the era of Masked Kane, Rikishi & 2 Cool, DX, Dudley Boyz ect.
Yes, find panDa at my forums, he'll surely do it.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8