MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Virus warning, address blocked by AV
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
http://community.mybb.com/thread-44977.html

This forum is very slow, just got a virus warning from NOD32 when viewing the above thread.
What warning did you get? Virus name?
Pop up window did not log, so I can't tell you, all I can advise is that you scan your server for viruses.

Just went back to the same thread, NOD32 blocked it again, the pop up warning said 'computerandstuff.co.cc/random avatar'

I may have missed some of the URL because the warning disappears quickly after the AV blocks the threat, ironically this virus is planted in a thread about MyBB security.

This forum is so slow that you guys need to do something about it.
(2011-12-20, 06:06 PM)AVC Wrote: [ -> ]Just went back to the same thread, NOD32 blocked it again, the pop up warning said 'computerandstuff.co.cc/random avatar'
Misunderstanding.

We're aware of the slowness, but Chris is still in Texas I believe. There's not much we can do until he's back.

I can't seem to find 'computerandstuff.co.cc' anywhere on that page though.
I suggest you to scan your computer because there's no virus here, at least no one has got any warnings besides you. It may probably have been another tab that you had open.
LOL, you are in denial, this site is embarrassingly slow

Quote:502 Bad Gateway nginx

Every time I refresh that thread I get the warning from one of the best AV software in the world, www.nod32.com
Which page is this on, its a multi-page thread after all.
Snap, am totally blotted out, I must go for sleep now. I thought he made a thread for support for his site, sorry.
(2011-12-20, 06:35 PM)Dylan M. Wrote: [ -> ]Which page is this on, its a multi-page thread after all.

Just click on the URL I left in the opening post, my AV is picking up the threat and blocking it each time I go to it, it must be in one of the avatars.

Just got this also

Quote:Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, [email protected] and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
Pages: 1 2 3