MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Webmaster Forum. Yes, another one..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
My newest project WorldWebmasters

WorldWebmasters aim to be the 1# resource on the internet for webmasters and developers.

Any advice or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Register if you would like .

Thanks,

John
Visited... Saw the annoying "floating guest warning"... closed the tab.

Such guest warning things will only annoy visitors. it won't bring you any members.
Hi, Kavin.

I have removed it Smile

John
Lessen the forums and start creating content. Only put forums that you need as you start and add as the forums grows.
Change the hover color of menu links to some light blue, they're hardly visible when one hovers on it.
1. Add content.

2. Remove the "Adult" section under Buy/Sell/Trade or you can't advertise here Wink
Nice job on copying 100% everything from forums.digitalpoint.com
This will get you nowhere.
To sum up the above posts... Give up now.
(2011-12-21, 03:54 PM)pdtrx Wrote: [ -> ]Lessen the forums and start creating content. Only put forums that you need as you start and add as the forums grows.

This. You need to delete more than half of the sections you've created. Then you need to put your lime into work mode and post as much content as you can.

The theme is nice, it's typical of a webmaster forum, professional. The domain isn't bad either. But yeah, I'd have about 3 categories at most. You only add more sections when one is crammed up and/or lots of members want to talk about one specific piece of content and there's no where to post it.

Categories:

Site Related (call it what you want, Announcements, introductions, feedback etc)
Webmaster (sums itself up)
Off-topic

(2011-12-21, 06:17 PM)Monaco Wrote: [ -> ]To sum up the above posts... Give up now.

Oh, and don't listen to this tool ^.
I see so much never I am never going to join such a forum.
Most will get the joke, but you need to get the message.
Pages: 1 2