MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: What are you hoping for these holidays?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
I'm just curious to see what the community has to say. What are you looking to get from your parents, friends or family these holidays?

Due to my girlfriend being jewish we decided we would celebrate just that with her this year. In case any of you care I got her a Kindle by Amazon.

This is what I was hoping for these holidays from my friends and family. I normally don't like gifts but I accepted this one.
I'm hoping for people to say hello first before linking me to a thread, it's generally the best and most polite way to start a conversation.
Speaking on gifts, I hope for nothing.
Exactly how I feel Solidus. And when I got linked to this page I asked what it was and I didn't even get a reply...

Anyhow on gifts. Whatever people get me. I'm in no way picky. Just get whatever I get to unwrap. It's the thought not what I get.
I honestly didn't really need/want anything. I just made a list of computer parts for a computer I plan on building to get my family to stop asking me. Even if I get nothing I'll be fine Toungue and if I do get something it just saves me some money Big Grin.
(2011-12-22, 01:35 AM)FB92 Wrote: [ -> ]Exactly how I feel Solidus. And when I got linked to this page I asked what it was and I didn't even get a reply...

Anyhow on gifts. Whatever people get me. I'm in no way picky. Just get whatever I get to unwrap. It's the thought not what I get.

Uhm, you did not ask what the thread was. You sent ":s". Anyway, let's get back on topic here please.
Nothing special. Just to be together with my family.
(2011-12-22, 01:36 AM)Alex Smith Wrote: [ -> ]I honestly didn't really need/want anything. I just made a list of computer parts for a computer I plan on building to get my family to stop asking me. Even if I get nothing I'll be fine Toungue and if I do get something it just saves me some money Big Grin.

:o What kind of build are you looking to build?
A stable release of Phabricator would be nice. Having to update it via Git every morning is annoying.
(Who advertises general discussion threads on MyBB? Lol)

Anyway I'd want regular new signups (coming from search engines) on WF. Yes, I'm a nerd, lovely. As for real life, I guess I'd like some clothes & games.
(2011-12-22, 01:45 AM)Anxiety Wrote: [ -> ](Who advertises general discussion threads on MyBB? Lol)

Anyway I'd want regular new signups (coming from search engines) on WF. Yes, I'm a nerd, lovely. As for real life, I guess I'd like some clothes & games.

I registered on your website. You're welcome!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6