MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Can't see my forums.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(2012-01-02, 03:48 PM)MarkW7 Wrote: [ -> ]OK. How did you fix it?

That's a great question there. I didn't start a new thread cause I thought it'd be redundant. It seems as this guy who started this thread figured out the answer, but unfortunately wasn't willing to share the solution.....Anyways, my board's new and hopefully someone can help me with this as every single link you click on gives Internal 500 Error for Guests/Not logged in and I can't figure it out for nothing. When logged in there's no problem at all. I've disabled plugins to start there and still the same. User Group Permissions are all set correctly:

Groups--> Guests--> Forums and Posts--> Viewing Options:

Can view board? YES
Can view threads? YES
Can search forums? YES
Can view user profiles? YES

Any idea? Any help would be much appreciated! Big Grin

-Mike

For Future Readers who have the same problem: I'd had Friendly Rewrite 'Enabled' and even as 'Automatic Detection' the Error 500 would be shown to a guest. This was due to a line missing in the .htaccess file, in between lines 24 & 25, and I don't know nothing about nothing, but my Host found it and fixed it so I figured I'd let others know cause that's what a forum is in place for. Big Grin

-Mike
Pages: 1 2 3