MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Premium Post2Host Forum.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Yeah, TheHostingTool, with a new theme, it actually looks good.
About the domains, I got caught in exams 2 months back, and I nearly forgot about about this project, I just visited the site 2 days back, worked on some ordering issues, now they are solved, I am going to buy the domains this week hopefully.
those 4 members are active thought, we are at 78 posts now...... This is gonna take a long time, but patience is key I guess.
I'd really recommend getting that paid TLD as soon as possible, people want a host that's going to stick around, and buying a domain at least shows you made an investment and are planning to stay with the forum.

In a competitive niche such as post 2 host, you gotta stay active with the forum and keep it growing. If you need to be away from it, I suggest finding someone active you can trust and add as an Administrator to help you.
Just got the TLD registered!!!
volumebyte.net
have to forward it now, but the registrar is having some issues connecting with their domain reseller, so all in all, in a day or two we are set to go!
Done!! The website is now at volumebyte.net officially!
Pages: 1 2