MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Selling PR3 Gaming adspace!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Website,

http://www.ForumKorner.com

Last 30 day analytics stats,

[Image: hAB7b.png]

Stats,

Threads: 21,300+
Members: 7,250+
Alexa: 473,902
Facebook: 1,096 likes
Twitter: 1,191 followers
Youtube: 4,087 subscribers

Current available ad spots,

2) 728x90 Header ads.
3) 728x90 Inline/postbit ads.
2) 728x90 Footer ads.
Unlimited tweets available for 10 bucks a tweet.

To purchase spots go here,

http://buysellads.com/buy/detail/128668

Prices are not negotiable, and I only sell adspace threw buysellads. If you have doubts do research on them, they are extremely trusted.
I am giving this a bump as there are 4 footer spots available at the moment, and only for 10 dollars each!
When my new site I'm making with crazy4cs opens, I'll buy Smile
(2012-01-13, 02:35 AM)Paul H. Wrote: [ -> ]When my new site I'm making with crazy4cs opens, I'll buy Smile

Sounds great, probably here in a little while. Like an hour or two I will be adding post bit adspace also. Although that will be a bit more than footer space.
3 spots are available for the header, and 2 on the footer as of right now.
When will you pay the logo that I have made for you? Can I exchange the money payment to an ad space instead?
(2012-02-06, 09:38 AM)Sync™ Wrote: [ -> ]When will you pay the logo that I have made for you? Can I exchange the money payment to an ad space instead?

Logo you made me? I honestly have not an idea of what you are talking about. Also I cannot control what ads are put up. The only way an ad can get on my site it if a person buys it from the site that is linked in the op. If I owe you money, than money is what you will get. However I am 99.9% positive I owe you nothing.
Header price dropped to only 20 dollars per 30 days. That is only 67 cents a day.
Lol, i'm from HF. The one who made a logo for HostingKorner. Remember now?
(2012-02-08, 06:54 AM)Sync™ Wrote: [ -> ]Lol, i'm from HF. The one who made a logo for HostingKorner. Remember now?

Nope I though it was made for free. But post in the original thread.
Pages: 1 2 3