MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: IPB 1.3 to MyBB RC4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
I am working on a converter from IPB 1.3 to MyBB RC4, im just comparing the tables at the moment and i will keep you all updated with what i have done as i do it. I will try to make it possible to convert as much as i can but somethings will get lost as the do not exist in mybb or vica versa.

Can people tell me what the following fields are in the member table?

ppp,tpp and dst?
I think they stand for 'posts per page', 'threads per page' and 'daylight savings time', options that can be configured in the User CP Smile
Tochjo is correct Smile.
I'm looking forword to it Smile
thank you for that, ive now got the comparision for the member table complete, and tonight i will attempt to convert an ipb member table to work on myBB Smile
I've got a convertor which converts posts, forums and topics from IPB2 to MyBB RC4, not sure if I'll do anything more on it because Chris has stated a convertor system is in development.
oh rite, well is it worth me carrying this on for 1.3? its alot of work but if people want it i can do it.
It is probably worth continuing on with yours, as the import system is a fair while away and you should easily be able to modify your script to work with the import system if you wish.
please don't stop now Sad
okay thank you for the confirmation chris, i will be continuing with mine hopefully by tomorow member converting will be working.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5