MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: General Discussion Forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
http://overload.netau.net/index.php
My forum I hope you like it! Remember to join us for some fun! Big Grin
I will offer you $20 right now to buy that site.
$20 for a site with 67 posts? 58 of them by one user. I assume you just want the database.
no thanks! i'll keep the forum.. Dont worry it will get bigger (anxiety)
Theme is so dark, I can't really see the text. Make the text more white at least to make it easier to see.

Looks like there's a lot of forums, which makes the forum itself appear very empty. Maybe merge a few until it starts growing, then expand.

Just some friendly advice, good luck with the forum Austinw.

Best regards.
(2011-12-31, 08:27 PM)Anxiety Wrote: [ -> ]$20 for a site with 67 posts? 58 of them by one user. I assume you just want the database.

Lol no, I just wanted to redirect it and destroy a potential competitor.
(2012-01-01, 12:59 AM)Mebes Net Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-12-31, 08:27 PM)Anxiety Wrote: [ -> ]$20 for a site with 67 posts? 58 of them by one user. I assume you just want the database.

Lol no, I just wanted to redirect it and destroy a potential competitor.

He's not a competitor. His niche is completely different, the site is literally brand new lol?

Redirecting it will do nothing either, it's brand new it doesn't have traffic yet lol.
I didn't notice that OP made all the posts, I thought it already had activity.
Looks like we have some kids on here that have no life and want to bash on peoples work, ok maybe its not all that great but i'm new at this and working my way up.. oh by the way grow up guys adults dont act like kids Smile
-Dark theme (bad)
-Bunch of forums with no/little posts
-Loads of forums (tsk tsk)
-Subdomain (you want to fail already? gawsh)
-A moderator with such a new site

Fix please.
Pages: 1 2