MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: DyMy Cbox Chat Integration
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
(2012-01-04, 04:50 PM)Karlitosway Wrote: [ -> ]thanks for your help and without hassling you to do more modifying, do you know how to:

A, Limit to certain usergroups when using integration?
B, Display a "Who is chatting" on a sites main page?

A. Will be in a future revision of the plugin.
B. Will also be in a future release, if possible. From what I've seen, the cbox API is very limited and doesn't show us much. However, they have it inside the Chatbox itself, so I'm wondering if I can tap into it via javascript.
one more dev, how can i change it so it opens as just the chat instead of a new page on my site? i have the link as a popup and can change the size but it only pushes chat off screen
It isn't designed to work that way, you'd have to write a totally custom file for that.
ah well, cant have everything thanks anyway and if you need access again just let me know
am sorry i posted in your reviews section i did that automaticly but mines working now...
if you want i can make a detailed screenshot one what to do...?
(2012-02-28, 02:16 AM)cookiemonster Wrote: [ -> ]am sorry i posted in your reviews section i did that automaticly but mines working now...
could you also add me on buddy so i can pm you ? i have a private question

You make absolutely no sense.
(2012-02-28, 02:58 AM)Dylan M. Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-02-28, 02:16 AM)cookiemonster Wrote: [ -> ]am sorry i posted in your reviews section i did that automaticly but mines working now...
could you also add me on buddy so i can pm you ? i have a private question

You make absolutely no sense.

Dodgy

i mean by making a step to step based on screen shots on how to do it..
but i have a question i wanted to pm you but i cant could you add me as buddy?
I don't add anyone who isn't actually my friend outside of this community. As for making screenshots, no thanks. I'll do that when I finalize a non-beta version.
Cause you were talking about a donation to help go further with this project... Cause i love your work you so far but yeah.... Wanted to keep this for the pm but nvrm...
Ah. I'll PM you in a little bit.

However, what feature are you looking to have developed?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5