MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: marking PM's read
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
nope sorry wonder if it is anything to do with my import any new PM's are handled correctly. and once i read the original ones they are read and stay read just seems weird

UPDATE i just sent myself aPM and they all reset themselves and read correctly now i think i will just send everyone a new PM about the site move and see if that resets there PM's i did notice that in the PM List they showed as read but in the menu bit that shows you how many PM's you have and how many are unread it was wrong but all working now.

thanks and REP+
(2012-01-02, 12:52 PM)hagz Wrote: [ -> ]nope sorry wonder if it is anything to do with my import any new PM's are handled correctly. and once i read the original ones they are read and stay read just seems weird

UPDATE i just sent myself aPM and they all reset themselves and read correctly now i think i will just send everyone a new PM about the site move and see if that resets there PM's i did notice that in the PM List they showed as read but in the menu bit that shows you how many PM's you have and how many are unread it was wrong but all working now.

thanks and REP+
No problem, and thanks Smile

Pages: 1 2