MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: PokéSun.com | The Newest Pokemon Forum!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(2012-01-13, 11:24 PM)FB92 Wrote: [ -> ]Nice theme and forums. I'll join up.

Why thank you very much! I very much appreciate it. Smile
(2012-01-13, 11:27 PM)Andre R. Wrote: [ -> ]It's all we ask for here in the Showcase section; a nice unique (modified) theme on a forum that does it's best to capture a niche.

Very good luck to you Big Grin

Thank you. Smile
For some reason I just feel something is missing. The theme maybe good but choosing yellow as the theme color seems wrong, just because domain has "sun" in it doesn't mean it should yellow IMHO, go for a nice soothing color like blue. I also feelThe banner needs more popular pokemon in it as it looks to dull. And lastly As mentioned the status icons are a big no,no.

Also you should change the navbar icons into something more pokemon-ish such pokeballs and other item sprite images.
(2012-01-14, 02:01 PM)iDude Wrote: [ -> ]For some reason I just feel something is missing. The theme maybe good but choosing yellow as the theme color seems wrong, just because domain has "sun" in it doesn't mean it should yellow IMHO, go for a nice soothing color like blue. I also feelThe banner needs more popular pokemon in it as it looks to dull. And lastly As mentioned the status icons are a big no,no.

Also you should change the navbar icons into something more pokemon-ish such pokeballs and other item sprite images.

Thanks for the suggestion. Smile I'll consider your suggestion.
*Made the status icons smaller, which actually looks great!*
*Also working on making other colors of our current theme.*

Our members have made a total of 610 posts in 100 threads.
We currently have 27 members registered.
Please welcome our newest member, pokemonoriginal
The most users online at one time was 11 on 01-10-2012 at 05:57 PM

We're also hosting our first art contest of PokéSun.com! http://pokesun.com/t-Pok%C3%A9Sun-s-Art-...-Enter-Now
Our members have made a total of 1,304 posts in 149 threads.
We currently have 39 members registered.
Please welcome our newest member, Dar
The most users online at one time was 13 on Yesterday at 03:48 PM

--
Any comments or suggestions would be nice. Smile We've been doing pretty good. I hired a moderator, and he's been doing pretty good as well; and we got some more members that are active then ever!
looks nice to me.
(2012-01-22, 06:26 AM)Kingpirate02 Wrote: [ -> ]looks nice to me.

Thank you. Smile

--

We are now using our portal, which was customized to fit our forum. And we also have Card of the Week, which is also featured on the portal.
PokéSun.com has been doing great so far, and we're going to do better! We also have added and changed some of the forums on the main index too! Smile

Our members have made a total of 2,773 posts in 257 threads.
We currently have 65 members registered.
Please welcome our newest member, WildStar
The most users online at one time was 21 on 01-27-2012 at 08:16 PM

--

Card of the Week #2: http://pokesun.com/t-Card-of-the-Week-2-...ing-Powers

PokéSun's Art Contest #2 (voting is now in session): http://pokesun.com/t-Sticky-Pok%C3%A9Sun...2-Vote-Now

Error on registering.
[Image: R0jo8.jpg]

Currently using my phone.
(2012-02-03, 05:19 PM)Sync™ Wrote: [ -> ]Error on registering.
[Image: R0jo8.jpg]

Currently using my phone.

People are still getting that message? Sad You might have to register on a computer.. I still don't know why that happens to certain people.
Pages: 1 2 3