MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: PokéSun.com | The Newest Pokemon Forum!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
How about replacing member.php with the default one?

Edit: Got it working.
(2012-02-03, 05:24 PM)Sync™ Wrote: [ -> ]How about replacing member.php with the default one?

I did that just now, feel free to register again.
Got it working. Thanks!
I think this is a great pokemon forum. The theme is awseome, it has loads of great content and it is active. There has never been a time when I have been online and there hasn't been someone else on. It's a great place to discuss pokemon, and it also has an off-topic section which has a varetity of topics to discuss if you don't like pokemon, or if you don't feel like talking about pokemon.

Overall, a great forum! Smile
(2012-02-13, 07:18 PM)AndroidOS Wrote: [ -> ]I think this is a great pokemon forum. The theme is awseome, it has loads of great content and it is active. There has never been a time when I have been online and there hasn't been someone else on. It's a great place to discuss pokemon, and it also has an off-topic section which has a varetity of topics to discuss if you don't like pokemon, or if you don't feel like talking about pokemon.

Overall, a great forum! Smile

Why thank you for the comment! I really appreciate that. Smile

Our members have made a total of 5,364 posts in 412 threads.
We currently have 99 members registered.
Please welcome our newest member, Jinx
The most users online at one time was 28 on Yesterday at 03:05 PM

We're growing really fast! I've also installed the MyTheme changer, like Irreligious suggested, and we got three themes up so far! The default yellow/blue theme, a dark theme, and a great red theme! Comments would be great for the new themes, or just our forum in general. Smile
Our members have made a total of 9,589 posts in 568 threads.
We currently have 126 members registered.
Please welcome our newest member, Nomnesia.

- We have a new theme, PokeSun v.4; which is a nice, calming blue theme. I use it myself. ^^
- This weekend we will be hosting our first festival (was suppose to start last weekend, though was delayed.)
- Almost to a total of 10,000 posts! Big Grin
- Card of the Week is still doing great!
- Our next art contest will be included with the festival, as well as our first writing contest.
- Lots of modifications have been done, like our board statistics on our main index.

More comments and suggestions/ideas would be great! This is my last bump, so I hope to get the last few comments. Smile Hope you join. http://www.pokesun.com
looks good to me.
(2012-03-02, 12:42 PM)Pro33 Wrote: [ -> ]looks good to me.

Haha. Thanks for the comment.

--
We have over a total of 10,000 posts! Our first festival will also start tomorrow morning! Hope you will join www.pokesun.com! Comments are still available. Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3