MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How do I change the font color of my template?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
How do I change the font color of my template? I recently changed my theme to the "Fantasy Blue Theme", which is black background and some of the text is black, so you can't see it.
You'll need to edit that theme's CSS by visiting the "Templates & Style" area on the AdminCP, then going to your theme, Options, Edit Theme, and then go and click on the .css you would like to edit. Normally this should be in the global.css but your going to probably have to edit all of those if every text is still black.
(2012-01-18, 11:08 PM)Known Wrote: [ -> ]You'll need to edit that theme's CSS by visiting the "Templates & Style" area on the AdminCP, then going to your theme, Options, Edit Theme, and then go and click on the .css you would like to edit. Normally this should be in the global.css but your going to probably have to edit all of those if every text is still black.

I tried edditing a few things, but none of them worked.

[Image: jOMBZI.png]
I editted the global.css, but the text on top was still black.

When I edit the global.css, it changes the color of the text below and anything below it.
[Image: yFHZtJ.png]

I am trying to change the color of this text:
[Image: ozYG3r.png]
Notice how the text that is suppose to be there can't be seen?
Does anyone have an answer?
^ you have to give your forum URL & which elements colors you want to change ..
Via CSS edit Wink
(2012-01-20, 09:26 AM)ranjani Wrote: [ -> ]^ you have to give your forum URL & which elements colors you want to change ..

Look at this...
[Image: ozYG3r.png]
Notice what's missing?

I will give you a hint:
[Image: KVstSj.png]
I'm having the same issue...
Oh wait, you maybe using an image. I don't think colors show through images.
(2012-01-20, 09:26 AM)ranjani Wrote: [ -> ]^ you have to give your forum URL & which elements colors you want to change ..

NO kidding a picture won't show but I am having the same problem.
Pages: 1 2