MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Copy something from my other mybb forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
ive done some modding on my adminstop site and i want to copy some of it to my other site, i tried copying the templates but didnt work, i want to copy the welcome block/navbar and the link bar, you can see them here www.adminstop.net its the first 2 items under the logo.
thanks for the help
Can't you find the code in the template and copy it or does it not work?
Make sure that the templates that you want to use are active in the theme. if not move them to that template category.

although this thread already indicates you've recieved help but you've double posted. :/ 1.2 bug?
I believe the "thanks for the help" was sarcastic, seeing as nobody posted here for 5 days...

Anyway, try what Netrosis said.
DrPoodle Wrote:I believe the "thanks for the help" was sarcastic
Just a little, rather rude too. A simple *bump* would have done.
i was angry at the time as recently no one has helped with much of my posts, i appologies for my sarcasm.
Could you explain further in detail what you are trying to do? Where is your "other site"? Are you trying to copy to or from your adminstop.net forum? Can you explain what you mean by "didn't work"?

Sorry, but it's difficult to help when I don't understand what you're trying to say.
ok so, my adminstop.net site has a good navbar, welcome block and link bar, i would like to copy it all to tsagamers.net/forum
willow Wrote:ok so, my adminstop.net site has a good navbar, welcome block and link bar, i would like to copy it all to tsagamers.net/forum

So copy the HTML code from the templates at AdminStop to the templates at tsagamers... This shouldn't be hard for a skin creator. Wink
Pages: 1 2 3