MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: For sale: MYBBTHEME.COM
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Thanks guys, looking for an offer around $100.
(2012-02-17, 01:07 PM)d3wlin Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks guys, looking for an offer around $100.

Well we are bidding quite obviously.
I dont really see the point in bidding this low because the seller would like around $100 and he obviously wont sell for $30 even if there wasnt any more bids xD
(2012-01-24, 08:55 PM)d3wlin Wrote: [ -> ]As of stats, just logged into Sedo and I see that it averages 10-20 visits per month.

And you want $100 for that? I could register a domain RIGHT NOW, for $10 (a tenth of that) and get more views in a month.

Good luck getting that.
Hello all, the domain is still for sale. Let me know your best offers.
I really don't think you're going to be able to get the 100 bucks you're looking for. The problem with you domain is that, although quite good, it is susceptible to misspellings. The average person will probably type in mybbthemes.com by accident, taking traffic away from the site. You should take a lower offer, if anyone shows interest again.
No one I'm sure would pay $100 for that domain. In fact, your domain is about to expire next month and you won't find any buyer for $100 so if anyone wants to actually buy this domain would simply wait 30 days and get it for around $10-20 and will save $80 easily.

Your Alexa rank is low, only have 1 Google Backlink, if someone types in mybbthemes.com on any search engine they will get more results from other sites, you only have 10 visits which definitely drops down to around $5 from $100 and mybbthemes.com is not a url that a lot of people would visit.

I'm not looking forward to purchase this domain but in my opinion it's around 10 bucks, 15 max.
(2012-11-19, 02:37 AM)Joker552 Wrote: [ -> ]No one I'm sure would pay $100 for that domain. In fact, your domain is about to expire next month and you won't find any buyer for $100 so if anyone wants to actually buy this domain would simply wait 30 days and get it for around $10-20 and will save $80 easily.

Your Alexa rank is low, only have 1 Google Backlink, if someone types in mybbthemes.com on any search engine they will get more results from other sites, you only have 10 visits which definitely drops down to around $5 from $100 and mybbthemes.com is not a url that a lot of people would visit.

I'm not looking forward to purchase this domain but in my opinion it's around 10 bucks, 15 max.

They can't wait 30 days if he renews it for another year. Do you seriously think hes going to let it expire so you or anyone else can buy it for $10 ? Don't be so ridiculous. It might be only worth $10 to you, but to someone else it may be a bargin at $100
I think $100 is quite a reasonable asking price.
I wouldn't buy the domain because the logical domain name would be MyBBthemes (plural)
Pages: 1 2 3