MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: For sale: MYBBTHEME.COM
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
just buy it or don't buy it, nobody cares if you think it's a good URL or not
(2012-11-22, 04:15 AM)brad-t Wrote: [ -> ]just buy it or don't buy it, nobody cares if you think it's a good URL or not

Rolleyes
The highest offer is 30 correct? I'll offer $35 but not going higher due to issues pointed out (The missing s). ^.^

meh nvm, decided against bidding.
He never said he was accepting bids anyway.
True, misunderstood "post offers" for bidding, my bad. Good luck with sales.
Thanks for everyone's input. I am now accepting lower offers on this premium .com domain.

(2012-11-19, 02:37 AM)Joker552 Wrote: [ -> ]... In fact, your domain is about to expire next month and you won't find any buyer for $100 so if anyone wants to actually buy this domain would simply wait 30 days and get it for around $10-20 and will save $80 easily. ...
This won't work as I am not going to let it drop. Current expiry date is actually January 10 (not next month).

(2012-11-22, 04:13 AM)geekywebadmin Wrote: [ -> ]I wouldn't buy the domain because the logical domain name would be MyBBthemes (plural)
MYBBTHEME.COM feels more brandable and people search singular a lot as well.

The key phrase "mybb theme" has a monthly search volume of 1,000 exact-match searches in Google alone, and growing! I want to underline that those are exact-match searches (monthly), and that every such search is very targeted, bringing in a potential client. Worthless mentioning that with an aged exact-match domain it's easier to target top positions in search engines, if care is put into development. The domain is almost two years old.

Eric J., I sent you a PM.
Hi all, the domain is still for sale. This time prepared to sell to the highest bidder.
Just to let everyone know, I have bought this domain on another forum.
Pages: 1 2 3