MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Community Plugins
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: logo_square.png]

I have launched a new site to support and deliver my plugins for various software. Currently the focus is mostly on MyBB plugins as well as my limited Coppermine support. I do plan on expanding as I can find the time.

The site offers both standard and premium services, downloads of all my plugins, areas for plugin and general support as well as an off-topic forum.

So if you are using MyShowcase, MyBBPublisher, Delayed Posts, Quote Notice, Word Filter Option, cpmUserLink, Coppermine Wrapper/Integration, or any other plugin/tutorial I have posted here at MyBB, come find it and discuss them directly at

Wishing you a good luck pavemen! Smile
almost every website needs to register.

is it necessary? if you say bots and crawlers or spammers hitting the download and the bandwidth load is increased, you can use captcha.

almost every site requires login.

wtf. all time goes in registration and email verification. please for god sake, plz .... try some other way.
(2012-01-27, 07:17 AM)xxx Wrote: [ -> ]almost every website needs to register.

is it necessary? if you say bots and crawlers or spammers hitting the download and the bandwidth load is increased, you can use captcha.

wtf. all time goes in registration and email verification. please for god sake, plz .... try some other way.

Well, I have 1700+ posts here. if i don't register and guest post, then it would be like 1700 guests posted instead of one me.
Registering to a community makes you a member of it. The admin would have spent lot of time creating and maintaining the site, can't we spend a couple of minutes to register?
Pavemen's plugins are free, so you can download them from mods site as well.

As for others, many of plugin's sites offer Paid Subscription (for big plugins) so you MUST have to register in-order to subscribe.

I only saw Yumi's site, where you're not bound to register.
(2012-01-27, 07:17 AM)xxx Wrote: [ -> ]almost every website needs to register.

because it takes only a minute to register and then a few more minutes to get the confirmation email. Also, it is much easier to offer support to a registered user with a name that can be searched for other support requests and problems encountered, use PMs to share private information about their site/etc.

(2012-01-27, 07:17 AM)xxx Wrote: [ -> ]wtf. all time goes in registration and email verification. please for god sake, plz .... try some other way.

wtf, all my time goes into making these plugins, most of which are free (all of them right now) for god sake, plz, man up and show some respect for those giving away their time and effort
Registered, thanks for the site pavemen!
Good luck, and hope to see many plugins as lately Smile

Maybe sometime later I will ask for support above the Quote Notice, till then, I will hold my registration Toungue
We are still open. Not much change since opening, a few more sections, a couple more downloads, etc. Plus all my plugins are getting updated there first, so if you want the latest versions as soon as they are released, you have to get them from Community Plugins

I do custom support, custom plugins, customized integrations* and other work as well.

Thanks

* integrations limited to software I am familiar enough with to work on

good luck with it mate, but didnt like ur logo Sad
Pages: 1 2