MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Disappeared signature - MyBB 1.6.5
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi,
signature disappeared. Not visible in the view topic (although it can be seen in the preview profile), you can not edit it - after entering the /usercp.php?action=editsig shows the information about the lack of powers.
Once again, I made an upgrade to 1.6.5, but unfortunately on this same problem.
In the templates, everything is fine :/

I can count on for help?
MyBB 1.6.5 has signature permissions setting for the groups - check if it is selected at below location
admin panel --> users & groups --> group --> Users and Permissions --> Can add a signature?
I have this problem too. I've verified through group permissions that signatures are enabled, but they still only show in user profiles and not in posts made on the forum.
(2012-02-12, 07:48 PM)General Plot Wrote: [ -> ]I have this problem too. I've verified through group permissions that signatures are enabled, but they still only show in user profiles and not in posts made on the forum.

You have the option in the screen shot below in your group settings and it's ticked?
[attachment=25493]
Quote:Alan Shepperson]You have the option in the screen shot below in your group settings and it's ticked?
Yes, I've checked all group permissions (admins, mods and registered users) and all have that option checked and enabled.

Edit: Just attaching a screen shot of the settings. I've verified the signature settings are enabled for all groups.
@General Plot have you modified your postbit in anyway?

if so goto
Admin CP
Templates & Style
Templates
Yourthemename
Post Bit Templates
postbit

find
{$post['attachments']}

add below
{$post['signature']}

should be around line 49
Just checked the postbits code and it seems to have that section already (see screenshot). Undecided
Do you get any errors when trying to save a user group in the ACP?
Same problem with me :/ please help
You've probably not run the 1.6.5 upgrade script correctly. But, I'd expect you to have noticed errors when trying to save user groups if that's the case.
Pages: 1 2