MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB Security — MyBB Security & Support Forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
The theme is too dark and hurt my eyes when I see it. I had to close it after 3 seconds of viewing it, so I can't really post a review. ^_^
You guys should also make the black a little lighter.
I like dark themes...
It's one of the worst Audentio themes. Your banner and the theme aren't working well together at all.
We're in the process of getting a fully customized theme. This was just one I had made a while ago and still had it on my hard drive.
Looks quite good. Might join up later.
it is very look likes highly professional quality wisdom improve security more prevent to spammer, highly secure I look likes review good It is very highly brillent quality! , i reading good secure!
And now another security plugin released: http://www.mybbsecurity.net/topic-secure...n-key-smak
Cool, this should help out a lot of people. Going to start posting once the new theme is up.

I also noticed when registering you forced people to use a "complex" password. I understand the reason for this, but it really is an annoying feature when people like me use simple passwords for forums I have not dedicated time into.
Pages: 1 2 3