MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: GamersHangout
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

I have recently created a website with MyBB and I hoped you would take a look at it and also make an acount on it.
The website is aboout gaming and allot more if you are interested just simply pres this link: http://gamershangout.vipfree.us/

I hope to see you on the website soon!

greetings,
Jan.
No offense but the design looks horrible and the domain sucks.

-N.
(2012-02-08, 02:50 PM)Niggidea Wrote: [ -> ]No offense but the design looks horrible and the domain sucks.

-N.

Thank you, I aint finished yet of course loats of things will be changed after it has just been released, I thought you will know that....
Domain and theme are all pretty poor.
You also have a few to many forums for a board who have only just released to the public.

Good luck with your website though however.
(2012-02-11, 03:44 AM)Combo Wrote: [ -> ]Domain and theme are all pretty poor.
You also have a few to many forums for a board who have only just released to the public.

Good luck with your website though however.

Angel Angel

I'll give you some feedback so you can hopefully improve your site!

1. You need a new logo, Make one in Photoshop and not in MS paint.
2. You need a new theme. You're theme has no creativity and gives off an over-all "boring" feeling.
3. A domain. No one likes subdomain forums... C'mon. For $10.99 you can register a top level domain. If you'd like, I can register a domain for you for $5. Just PM me..

Good luck with the site!
(2012-02-14, 09:39 PM)YourBetta Wrote: [ -> ]I'll give you some feedback so you can hopefully improve your site!

1. You need a new logo, Make one in Photoshop and not in MS paint.
2. You need a new theme. You're theme has no creativity and gives off an over-all "boring" feeling.
3. A domain. No one likes subdomain forums... C'mon. For $10.99 you can register a top level domain. If you'd like, I can register a domain for you for $5. Just PM me..

Good luck with the site!

I will change everything what you said above, thank you for your suggestions.
I am not going to pay for a better domain yet, I first need to see if this becomes something...
Thank you for the offer thought!