MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Citrus from Audentio Design
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
[Image: citrus-14_display.jpg]

Citrus for MyBB 1.6 has everything you need in a simple, easy to customize, dynamic MyBB theme. It has smooth animations for jump to top and changing your width from fluid to fixed. It also has an easy to use and customize color palette, a custom editor, and much more to put your site ahead of the rest.

This theme was designed and coded by Eric J, with some added features by Mike Creuzer.

Some cool themes coming for MyBB these days Toungue

Great work as usual =)
Your best theme so far in my opinion, great work.
looks like an awesome theme, do you have a test account to login with.
(2012-03-07, 04:14 PM)adbrad Wrote: [ -> ]looks like an awesome theme, do you have a test account to login with.

We do not have a test account due to abuse, but our themes are known to be bug-free. We might re-open registration, but at this time there are no test accounts.
it is look likes impressive theme on Audentio!
(2012-03-07, 10:24 PM)Audentio Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-03-07, 04:14 PM)adbrad Wrote: [ -> ]looks like an awesome theme, do you have a test account to login with.

We do not have a test account due to abuse, but our themes are known to be bug-free. We might re-open registration, but at this time there are no test accounts.

Create one and disable changing of password ect..
Second best MyBB theme from Audentio btw. I am tempted.
I probabley would by it if i had the funds.
(2012-03-07, 10:37 PM)Solidus Wrote: [ -> ]Create one and disable changing of password ect..
Second best MyBB theme from Audentio btw. I am tempted.

How do you do that?

I've setup an account btw:

User: Test Account
Pass: test123
htaccess rule if you have mod_access installed.
Or disallow usercp access in permissions.
Or hide the form using template conditionals.
Pages: 1 2 3