MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How Do I Edit The Portal Page!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
ok, this is going to sound dumb but, i dont know how to add info and stuff to my portal page and i have been using mybb for like 2 mounts now. Sad can some one help me? Plzzzzzzzzzz.
what exactly you want to add to portal .. MyBB's default portal (eg.) is not much useful for a general user ..
you may install proportal & add required things to it ..
(2012-03-12, 03:36 AM)ranjani Wrote: [ -> ]what exactly you want to add to portal .. MyBB's default portal (eg.) is not much useful for a general user ..
you may install proportal & add required things to it ..

ok, like i just want to add like announcements and updates to it. mines blank look >> [Image: Portalpage.jpg] <<
admin panel --> configuration --> settings --> portal settings <-- select the required things and add forum IDs for announcements etc..
see also [Wiki: Portal] (Broken link, head over to docs.mybb.com instead)
ok i did it and nothing happen.... it is still blank....
^ would you like to give temporary admin panel access through PM to check it ...
(2012-03-12, 04:18 AM)ranjani Wrote: [ -> ]^ would you like to give temporary admin panel access through PM to check it ...

yah i would... but this is just a test ste for a clan i just made pm me and i will tel you the site