MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Pokémon Talk - Pokemon Forum | Active & Friendly Community | Register Now!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
The Custom Theme is so awesome.
Glad that you like it. Big Grin
One thing I will say is, that forum is awesome
Thanks .Mint!
Glad that you like our forum!
You're not allowed to use a ROM of a game you own. That's a myth. You can't find any legal evidence to support that.
(2012-04-11, 01:48 PM)Uncontrol Wrote: [ -> ]You're not allowed to use a ROM of a game you own. That's a myth. You can't find any legal evidence to support that.

If you used an irl tool to get the ROM directly from your cartridge, that is indeed illegal.
We've just reached 5k post last April 11.
Now we're almost at 6k!

The Pokemon Forum is really active. So you guys should really join.
We need some new members people! You guys should join if you're a pokemon fan!
Nice forum, I wish my forum was this active, we have quite a few members, but most of them are all inactive, we really need some more. I like the theme, it's really nice, I also looked through the awards and most of them are really original. Smile
(2012-04-11, 01:48 PM)brad-t Wrote: [ -> ]You're not allowed to use a ROM of a game you own. That's a myth. You can't find any legal evidence to support that.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fair_use

According to that, you're definitely allowed to have a copy of it. Unless I'm reading it wrong.
Pages: 1 2 3