MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Wizard Forums
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Nice forum! I am interested in how you are able to get this many active members so quickly?

I launched my site on 2/20/2012, which is slightly earlier than yours. Now I have only 3~4 active members out of 61. With total less than 1200 posts.

How did you promote your forum?
(2012-04-27, 05:20 PM)Ram8349 Wrote: [ -> ]Nice forum! I am interested in how you are able to get this many active members so quickly?

I launched my site on 2/20/2012, which is slightly earlier than yours. Now I have only 3~4 active members out of 61. With total less than 1200 posts.

How did you promote your forum?

I'm well known on other community boards, and many members came from there at the start. I have a good seo with seo friendly urls and unique and good content, so lots of people come from search engines too. I'm stimulating activity of good quality posting by creating user groups dedicated to increasing the high quality threads of a certain section/category. I'm also advertising daily on every place that allows it, and occasionally buy backlinks on HQ sites on a related niche, for seo.
Pages: 1 2