MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [preview] Candy theme - the most delicious theme for mybb
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
It's inspiration came from a mind which is busy in designing and not pulling other people's leg everywhere
I hope you feel enlightened enough?
(2012-06-06, 10:44 PM)Clarkie Wrote: [ -> ]Do enlighten me on where your inspiration for this theme came from?
Quit it dude. IT's between him and Eric. Stop going around slagging him off and making him look bad.

Eric and Pixel are both great designers and one design issue should not lead to arguments and been bitchy around the community. You also have no right to get involved. Don't take sides, let them handle it.
(2012-05-05, 12:11 PM)crazy4cs Wrote: [ -> ]Tushar, just FYI sharing, I was implementing floating of boxes and other tabs with cookies as well some days ago testing a theme. They worked fine with cookies and storing them but that leads to bug with other js part of index pages (and wherever used elsewhere) like login, forum collapse/expand.

That ready-made piece of cookie also did not worked fine and I had to modify it and even after modifying it immensely, it leads to above mentioned bugs.

Just let me know if you find a fix or need the cookie code that I found. Also, lmk if you find a fix for that, it bugged me for full 4 days, lol, and then I gave up the cookie thing.

I've written a new code that stores cookies for -
*closed/open boxes
*box's arrangement
*sidebar open/close

I'll be releasing candy 1.2 very soon with all the bug fixes and a re-written base.
Do let me know of your ideas Big Grin
That's very nice that you found a way around. If you feel appropriate, do let me know how the cookie code functions. Never found a way to do so without getting bugged, haha. Smile
(2012-06-07, 04:00 AM)pixelmonkey Wrote: [ -> ]It's inspiration came from a mind which is busy in designing and not pulling other people's leg everywhere
I hope you feel enlightened enough?

I am enlightened enough. Thank you for your time.

I really do hope this is yours because it is a very good theme.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5