MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Menu Not Changing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Okay this is really starting to get on my effing nerves. It's ridiculous, I've tried EVERYTHING! This is my personal theme, and I can't figure out why this isn't working?

Okay, so I'm wanting to remove the Calender and add two new items into the menu, which I've already done. My code: (Yes I've Saved It)

<div id="container"><div class="menu">
				<ul>
					<li><a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/search.php">{$lang->toplinks_search}</a></li>
					<li><a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/memberlist.php">{$lang->toplinks_memberlist}</a></li>
					<li><a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/misc.php?action=help">{$lang->toplinks_help}</a></li>
<li><a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/misc.php?page=officialmembers">Official Members</a></li>
<li><a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/misc.php?page=Shoutbox">Shoutbox</a></li>
				</ul>
			</div>

Yet, it still hasn't changed? http://i.imgur.com/qrRJz.png

My CSS:

.menu ul {
position: relative;
top:70px;
left:10px;
	color: #000000;
	font-weight: bold;
	text-align: right;
	padding: 8px;
text-size: 15px;
}

Is it the same for you guys?

URL: http://sfxbl.net
Might sound silly, but were you editing the right template set?
(2012-04-13, 03:24 AM)Shizzuly Wrote: [ -> ]Might sound silly, but were you editing the right template set?

[Image: facepalm.jpg]

Yes, I'm editing the right template set.
Cleared cache?
(2012-04-13, 11:18 AM)Tindris Wrote: [ -> ]Cleared cache?

Don't be an idiot, check it yourself.
Breshie, hit me with a test account.
I many not be able to see the entire code on my phone but did you close /div /div
No I did not, and that wouldn't make a difference anyway, it would mess things up, not-not show the menu changes.
Is your "custom" theme a sub theme?

Example:

Theme 1
-- Theme 2
---- Theme 3

The reason is, I've had problems with this too, it would continue to "inherit" templates from Theme 1 no matter what changes I made to Theme 2 and 3.
No it's not. Still need help.
Pages: 1 2