MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: iOSNut.com - {iOS Gaming in a Nutshell}
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
We've made some minor and major updates to the site, including welcoming a new staff member to the team! In our short time, we've already managed to rack up over 700 posts! Come and join the iOSNut Community. Smile
The community is very nice. Too bad that I don't have a system with iOS. But I like to be there, who knows if someday I buy an iPhone. Smile

I recommend everyone to join this forum.
Pretty nice layout. Two suggestions:

1. Using the classic iPod -- an item that is increasingly irrelevant at Apple and, more important, cannot even run iOS -- as forum markers doesn't make sense.

2. Too many green bars at the top.
Thanks for the feedback, Uncontrol.

1. Thanks for pointing that out, I didn't actually even think about that. I'm going to be designing a new logo for iOSNut - which will most likely be used for the On / Off icons, too.

2. I minimised the green bar amount down a lot, but I agree that there are still too many. I'm going to work on integrating the Facebook bar with the login bar tomorrow.

Thanks. Smile
Stop doing forums, your themes are so beautiful they take members away from our forums.

=D
Hahah, thank you very much, .Mint. Smile
You installed the avatar on thread list, try click one of those avatars on the index. Personally I'd just remove all the linking code instead of translating it.
Wow, I actually never noticed that. Thanks for the heads up.
Really awesome looking forum! I'd join if I actually played with any of my families iStuff Toungue
Thanks a lot, WTGP. Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4