MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: iOSNut.com - {iOS Gaming in a Nutshell}
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Very nice theme, the iPhone on/off indicators are very clean and well done. I do think the game splashscreen compilation in the upper right corner is a little busy and colorful given the softness of the rest of the theme, perhaps have a simple random image script with different splashscreens rather than trying to mash them all together. Also, the rating "nuts" look a little more like apples than nuts, I don't know if this is what you intend. Finally, on the Member List, the pagination links run up against the top of the member list.
Thanks a lot for the feedback, Firestyke. The 'nuts' are actually indeed apples, though they will be changing soon. Smile Thanks for pointing out the memberlist pagination, I'll get on to that. Smile
No I love those apples!!!
As do I, but it would make more sense to GO NUTS (pun intended) for iOSNut.com. Smile
The only reason I didn't particularly like the apples was because I couldn't tell whether they were supposed to be nuts or apples, especially since either one made sense (given the developer of the iOS products, Apple, and the site, iOS Nut). Once the ambiguity is removed in either way it'll be a little better.
Thank you for the in-depth feedback. Once I've created our new logo, a minified version will be used for the on / off images. Smile

On another note, we've hit 1,000 posts! We've also announced a whole lot of updates and features to the iOSNut Community. Smile
I think you should look at using an icon set other than Silk, it's not a big deal, but IMO they don't suit your forum's aesthetic at all.
I agree. I may use perhaps the fugue set or shop around for a custom set. Thanks for the feedback, Brad. Smile
No problem. I am developing a concept for an iOS game now. Unfortunately, I'm no developer ... haha.
Yeah, I've been in that position many times. I've never looked in to coding a game but I've come up with many ideas.
Pages: 1 2 3 4