MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Bazaar Board | The #1 Marketplace Forum - Just Opened
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: logo.png]

Bazaar Board is a brand new marketplace forum based completely on making a safe, legit place to deal. Soon we will have a custom marketplace where users can submit their virtual items which all WILL be moderated to help prevent scammers. As I'm currently a lone man on the forum, I'm going to be very dedicated in making sure the validity of deals. As we grow, we will eventually have a very dedicated team who will make sure to do the same. We're aiming for a family type members, where everyone treats others with respect and just a generally nice place to be. Who's going to join up and be apart of this amazing place? It's not too special yet but it will sure grow over the next few months!

Thanks,
BreShiE
www.bazaarboard.com
Start adding more content, the forum is empty, not very appellative.
(2012-04-16, 03:06 AM)BreShiE Wrote: [ -> ]...We're aiming for a family type members, where everyone treats others with respect and just a generally nice place to be. ...

...Thanks,
BreShiE
www.bazaarboard.com

Some families won't like the orange Bin.
Marketplace Forum / Community / Shit Bin
Then they can stay away from that section, we also have a shoutbox so it's not compulsory to talk in there. If you meant the name, then I'm already thinking about changing it.
Why are you calling it the #1 marketplace forum? I understand trying to get to that point some day, but you've just started and have a whopping 1 member and 1 thread....I don't think that equates to your forum being the #1 marketplace forum.

I would try coming up with a more creative slogan personally, let the topsites do the ranking for you.
(2012-04-16, 04:27 AM)fizz Wrote: [ -> ]Why are you calling it the #1 marketplace forum? I understand trying to get to that point some day, but you've just started and have a whopping 1 member and 1 thread....I don't think that equates to your forum being the #1 marketplace forum.

I would try coming up with a more creative slogan personally, let the topsites do the ranking for you.

Sorry, for a second there I thought there was I was allowed to say what I want it do. Phew,thanks for reminding me I can't! Dodgy
http://mynewsearchengine.tk
- The #1 search engine!
You are right, Jordan. That must be the #1 search engine, I won't try to disprove you because you can say what you want.

Now seriously. BreShiE, you can say what you want, but you are showcasing your forum. If something is wrong, we will say that it's wrong.
(2012-04-16, 05:30 AM)Jordan L. Wrote: [ -> ]http://mynewsearchengine.tk
- The #1 search engine!

I wouldn't criticise you if you was to say that lol, it's your choice. So who actually cares if it's not real?
The potential members that you're lying to, would.
Pages: 1 2