MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Also hide links on own pages created with Page Manager
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Hello,

I have installed the plugin that hide links on my forum for guests.
But I have made also a couple of own pages with the plugin Page Manager, and there the plugin not works and shows the links.

So my question is, how to hide the links also on the own created pages, and shows a text why the links are hidden...

Thanks helping me!!!
This section is for MyBB Core Support, please refer to the plugin support board.
i think you need to hide links created with page manager by self in good way
Its, not support for the plugin, I ask support to hide links also on own created pages, that has nothing to do with the page plugin.

I only have say with plugin the page is made so help is easyer....

Someone Big Grin
Can someone help me with this please... Is there a code or something for it??

I can also use <if> </if> codes because I have installed the plugin for that!
So you want to hide links on the pages you've created with Page Manager?
Yes, every where the lin,ks hide and on the pages that I made on page manager the links not hide.
Can u help me with this Big Grin
You can accomplish this with myBB Template Conditionals. It's an EXTREMELY versatile and handy tool when creating different "views" based on who's on the page.

For example, here I've used Template Conditionals to hide some menus from guests and to give guests a log in bar : http://img560.imageshack.us/img560/5458/views.jpg

You can use Template Conditionals in several ways. Perhaps you want to hide the link to all your pages :
<if intval( $mybb->user['usergroup'] ) > 1 then>
<!-- visible to logged in members only -->
<a href="">visit all the pages I made</a>
</if>

Or maybe you want to hide all of the links inside your pages:

<if intval( $mybb->user['usergroup'] ) == 1 then>
<style>
/* hide all the links in our pages from guests and show the warning message */
#mypage_container a:link{ display:none; }
#notloggedin_message { display: block }
</style>
</if>
<if intval( $mybb->user['usergroup'] ) > 1 then>
<style>
/* user is logged in, so show links and hide the warning message */
#mypage_container a:link{ display:block; }
#notloggedin_message { display: none; }
</style>
</if>

<div id="mypage_container">

<div id="notloggedin_message"> Sorry guest, you won't be able to see any links because you aren't logged in . </div>

<a href="">a link</a> .... blah blah <a href=""> another link </a> ... blah blah ...
</div>

It's better for you to understand what the code is doing and use it for your own purposes rather than to blindly copy-paste. If you're going to be doing stuff like this, you need template conditionals, period, so you'd better learn it.
I have installed the template conditionals plugin..

But where do I need to set this codes above?? In wich template or do I need to add the code in to my own created pages (every pages)??
Someone a sollution, I need this realy fast because the people can now download everyting
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5