MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Candy theme - movable widgets, social icons, jquery, CSS3 and more!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
The moveable sections and widgets seem rather pointless to me now, the positioning reverts when you refresh.
Woah, crapped my pants there. Wish I had the money to buy it.
(2012-04-19, 01:23 AM)Solidus Wrote: [ -> ]The moveable sections and widgets seem rather pointless to me now, the positioning reverts when you refresh.

Yes i'm trying to write a code that will help save the position in cookies. You can buy it now and the cookie thingy will be enabled in ~v1.2
=)
Nice work, pixelmonkey. Smile
Looks great! I'm kinda wishing I hadden't written "moveable widgets" on the Photoshop Bliss 5 joke thread, though. Sad Hahaha, nice work, nonetheless.
Great work, as always pixelmonkey. Big Grin
Another quality theme from you tushar, good luck with the sales.

I kinda want to buy this, but still something is stopping me from doing that, dont know what.
Woh. The sideboxes are cool.

Some bugs, when I hover mouse over register button, small broken image icon comes and disappears. Same on the post buttons.

I would be buying this soon, most likely. Good work. Smile

Another thing or bug, when I clicked one forum as mark as read, it failed to align them back to original position but are out of phase by some pixels, check;

http://prntscr.com/8a2ae
looks awesome

another bug though when you mark a forum read (by clicking the "new posts" icon the whole image moves right breaking it

quick edit

Opera 11.62 btw
shall be fixed.
edit: fixed
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5